View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
I'm not neccessarily advocating this feature, just sounds interesting so here's a thought. Typically when one has finished reading a book the state of the book is on page 'final_page of final_page', and the reader saves the last read page of the book. If Calibre could check that current page and saw it was the last one it might be able to change the tag to 'read'.

Without the reader properly supporting the idea of a book being read I'm not sure it's a really worthwhile option. I wouldn't want Calibre mucking with my books that way, but I can see if I was constantly transferring small articles it might be a useful way to have Calibre automatically delete the read ones. Not sure if there would be a way to do it just for things transferred via the news recipes, or for specific tags.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote