View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I wonder how one can get a case, given the shaped back? I don't totally trust my readers in my purse without a case.

But... this may get me to break my "no new technology this year" pledge to my husband. (I wonder what Amazon is going to do with this new screen?)

One of the threads in General Discussions asks, how many ebooks is enough? for me, it's how many ereaders is enough? should I give up my Sony 350 if I get this new Kobo? or keep the 350 for the small form factor, and give up my beloved Kindle Keyboard (which resides in a drawer now that I've got the Paperwhite)...
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote