View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:40 AM   #107
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilewilier View Post
I have both the unofficial non-magnetic cover and the official one. The official one really feels like a premium product and makes using the PW more pleasurable!

I find the unofficial one perfectly adequate too, but it's functional rather than something I love.

You get what you pay for.... And both choices are good value....
Beautifully stated. Karma for that. You get what you pay for cannot be closer to the truth.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote