View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #15
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda128 View Post
Ok thank you, but how do I ''zero persistent user store''? Could you explain that a bit more to me?
One more thing, I've bought my Kindle 10 days ago and I put max 10 books on it. How did I then occupied so much memory? I've also rebooted my device couple times.

Today I tried with newest version of Duokan ((K4 None Touch)2012-06-29.C12125.rtm) and now I lack 40 Mb of space??

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/kidle.jpg/
Nice picture, why don't you report your problems (with picture) to the Duokan developers at their web-site or use their English language e-mail address?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote