View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by drauger View Post
Code:
# tccmake ./demo
tcc: undefined symbol '__libc_csu_fini'
tcc: undefined symbol '__libc_csu_init'
What have I missed?
I tested this on my DX(2.58), K3(3.3), and K5(5.0.1). It worked on all of them. I did not try booting from diags, which may require additional support. I did not try it on my K4s (they both need "debricking" -- I guess it is time to take time to fix them, in case you did this on a K4).

To fix this, I need to reproduce your problem so that I can investigate it. I need more information about how your kindle is different from mine.

Q1) What version of firmware is installed on your kindle?

Q2) What hacks are installed on your kindle?

Q3) Does it fail when you boot from main?

Q4) Does it fail when you boot from diags?

UPDATE: According to this page:[http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...u_fini-849247/
this is the same problem with the libc.so TEXT file that was fixed with the "bind mount" in the "tccmake" script. It is possible that the bind mount failed. Perhaps another hack already did a similar hack that is preventing tcc from working.

Here is "tccmake":
PHP Code:
#!/bin/sh
[[ -/usr/lib/libc.so ]]&& mount -o bind /mnt/us/tcc/tcc.libc.so /usr/lib/libc.so
tcc 
-I/mnt/us/tcc/include -$$$$$$$$$$1.c
[[ -/usr/lib/libc.so ]]&& umount /usr/lib/libc.so 
To see if the "bind mount" that tccmake needs is working, please send me the output from these commands:
PHP Code:
ls -al /usr/lib/libc.so
cat 
/usr/lib/libc.so
mount 
-o bind /mnt/us/tcc/tcc.libc.so /usr/lib/libc.so
mount
ls 
-al /usr/lib/libc.so
cat 
/usr/lib/libc.so
umount 
/usr/lib/libc.so 

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-21-2012 at 11:37 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote