View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #27
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
sowwy I can't shut up although I did NOT post something Opus related in Bookeen forum as it already seems I poke my nose in everytime Opus is mentioned. I deliberately cancelled my song of praise.

Anyway today I had a great idea to cut up the remains of a black Invisible Defenders skin which I peeled off the Kindle and I glued stripes around the pink as a trial version before my dark burlwood decal skin arrives. Hey I have a fine and dandy black Opus too in sand cover + money saved
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote