View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Thanks for the review !!! Actually, I considered buying the cover, but I wasn't too keen on glueing velcro on my brand new iLiad. What I didn't like with this cover was the lack of protection on the edges. But on the other hand, the M-edge has protection but renders the stylus unusable, which is not good either.
Would it be possible that you upload a few detailed pictures of the iLiad inside the iRex Cover and the cover without the iLiad in it ? (sorry to ask, but I'll probably try to make one myself and there are not that many good pictures of the iRex cover around...)
I was also very tempted by the "rugged leather look", but obviously, it's not that rough and not that much leather either ^^
Anyway, your review was great, thank you for taking the time to write it and share your experience !
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote