View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #54
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
When I nominated the category, I had in mind works that had to do about the ambience of the period regardless of whether or not one actually believed in the Christian ethos. It could encompass attitudes fiercely critical of the season--such as Autumn Journal by Louis MacNeice,

However, if some find the category offensive or likely to cause offense, I have no objection if the moderator wishes to delete it--though it's a pity that such objections weren't made earlier.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote