View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:00 AM   #11
emes
emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy s3
Newbies first post so please excuse if its in the wrong place.

I am trying to use Moon + Reader Pro on my Galaxy S3, for the purpose of filling in pdf files.
MRP is advertised as being able to perform this task, but I am unable to figure out how.
I have also installed the MRP additional pdf plug-in which I believe the GS3 should not require - with no difference.
Apart from using swiftkey to input text to the pdf fields (ideal), perhaps there is a way to stylus direct to the indicated areas and then 'save' those changes to the pdf?
I am aware of the available software to input new text boxes to a pdf, but that would be a rather laborious way of achieving my goal especially when the screen size is small.
I will be most grateful for any help with this.
thank you
emes
emes is offline   Reply With Quote