Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 09:16 AM   #810
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
I can't remember the author of a series of books, which are military sci-fi, and appear alongside authors like Steven L. Kent, Jean Johnson etc in the "customers who bought this also bought"... . I think the series is about 5-6 books long, and is written by a female author. The series focuses on a male soldier, and his role in a war and a rebellion (I think). It would be great if anyone could help.

Edit
I found the author after some digging, and it wasn't even female. The series is Helfort's War by Graham Sharp Paul, so I'm now off to read all his books.

Last edited by Waylander; 09-14-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote