View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 AM   #116
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Those menu options are built on the fly based on what formats are available for each book. I don't think that in itself takes keyboard shortcuts off the table, but I remember having issues with getting shortcuts to work properly when I first started working on the plugin; so I ditched them.

I'd be happy to revisit it, though. Maybe I've learned enough since then to figure them out!
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote