View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #139
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
It's already optional in version 0.05, but I don't want to drop a new version so quickly, so I'll wait to add some new features first.
I do have a new feature you can drop into 0.05. For those who like the joypad for turning pages and do not use the mp3 player functionality, they may prefer to have the volume buttons be page turns instead and the history can be left alone. Also, make the page turns on the left history as well so when you have the joypad as page turns, you can have the left side page turns as history.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote