Thread: MobileRead January 2012 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #69
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddly bodkins View Post
Well this was a difficult choice. I'll be happy reading almost any of these selections. I finally chose something I've been wanting to get for awhile now. I usually don't have much to say, but I'll enjoy watching the discussion whichever book wins.
Pleas join in, if you can. The more the merrier, especially in the discussion threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Only if A Game of Thrones or Storm Front win will one of my 2012 goals be blown even before the first day of 2012.
Any of the selections will help my 2012 challenge, but Storm Front will help the most because it covers two sections.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote