View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Yup, for sure, there are serious performance differences between the Vox and Touch. It's not a good or bad thing, just different. Downloading happens in the background so if it's 30 seconds or 3 minutes makes no difference (to me, anyway, since I am likely doing something else).

I like the greater text control of the Touch, the great battery life, lightweight, and the way it cradles into one hand.

But I really like the Vox for the ability to do other stuff, as well as access my Kobo books -- like direct over the air access to the public library and the ability to do surfing for news and play a few time wasting games (like Sudoku).

Having both also means my husband and I can be reading the same thing at the same time ... hard to do that with a paperback!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote