View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
NiLuJe got in before me which is appropriate since he is the one who did this, but I have modified the k2 for my mother who is legally blind, using NiLuJes font hacks for the menu buttons. I used different colored blu tack so she knows which buttons to press for doing different things, and a set of instructions in very large font. She is on to her third book in three weeks, having not read for years.
Yesterday she told me of her friend who has worse md than she does, and her grandchildren have set up a dx using the same hacks etc and she has gone from being totally depressed at not being able to read, to regaining her joy in life.

So where there is a will, and clever people like NiLuJe, then there is a way.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote