View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #24381
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Just one of the many reasons he is not the one I referred to in my post.
While I'm willing to concede that Jean-Luc was a capable starship captain, you must accept the fact that he never rose to Admiralty level. The reason, I believe, is because he drank Earl Grey tea.

Quote:
Just finished a full English breakfast, a rare event, but when in Rome, or at least a Welsh hotel...
Geez! It didn't take you very long to get there. Seems like going from Singapore to Malaysia, but without the bridge. How long a drive is it, say, from London.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote