View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #13
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
No Alpha Sort in Collections on Reader

I decided to call Sony support today and ask them. Apparently you can't do it. Bummer. I love my Sony reader but there are some weird things with it. It won't let you alpha sort within collections on the reader BUT it does alpha sort the collections themselves on the reader.

On the Library however, it doesn't alpha sort the collections. It keeps the order of the collections themselves by how you created them. Not the individual books, but the titles of the collections.

Weird!!

I got my answer. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but I got the answer anyways.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote