View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm confused.

I always arrange and move the books around in my collections.

Example: Collection name.. "MR AUTHOR BOOKS 1"

When I add a book to that collection, it is added to the bottom of the list... the last page.

I want to read it now, so I want it on the first page, when I open the "MR AUTHOR BOOKS 1" collection on my Reader.

Before disconnecting my Reader, I open the collection in the Sony Library and move the book to the top of the list. I just grab and drop to the top of the list.

Now, when I disconnect the Reader, the book is on the first page at the top of the list.

I move my books around a lot, because I am always changing my mind about what I want to read for the next week or two.

Is this what you all were asking about?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote