View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #15
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
After downloading Eternity's End today and other Jeffrey Carver books previously, today I purchased all 5 of the available Jeffrey Carver books at Fictionwise. I haven't yet read any of the books I've downloaded, but I figured if an author is willing to take a chance by offering some of his books for free, then I'm willing to take a chance by buying other books the author has available.

I now have a fair collection of these titles in my ever-growing "to be read" queue.

Thanks, Mr. Carver!

SteveK