View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Eternity's End - New Edition

Call me crazy, or maybe it's just May Day madness. But I've just put another book up for free. It's Eternity's End, a novel of the Star Rigger universe, in ebook for the first time!

It was a finalist for the 2000 Nebula, and concerns the search by a star rigger named Legroeder for the lost ship Impris, the Flying Dutchman of the stars. It took me four years to write, and is one of the reason the Chaos Chronicles were neglected for so long.

Come give it a try, from my downloads page. Multi-format, DRM-free.

Paypal donations are warmly welcomed, if you're so inclined. But there's absolutely no obligation.

What have you got to lose?

BTW, molto thanks to "Chaos" Ann for undertaking the huge job of proofing and converting this behemoth into a variety of formats!

EDIT 12/16/2010: The free edition is history, but there's now a low-cost new edition in many of the stores, with a brand-new cover. (See this post for details.)

Last edited by starrigger; 12-16-2010 at 12:19 PM.