View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
snickp
snickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersnickp can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: pr505
Sorry to do this on a first post, but this has really prompted me to write, if we buy equipment we should expect it to work as intended, with the cable enabling connection to the PC. We should not have to rely on a SD card workaround because the way it is supposed to work is buggy or completely inoperative. These are fairly expensive consumer items, and as such I expect them to work, at the very least they should work when you get them out of the box for the first time.

Sorry to make this sound like a rant, but we get trodden on a lot by software and hardware companies producing substandard equipment, which people are too willing to forgive because they can find a way to make it work.

I bet no-one speaks to me now because of this.. :-(
snickp is offline   Reply With Quote