View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It would be so easy to second everything, wipe my hands and say, "Well, my work here is done." Lest the the race be to the swift, however, I think I'll selfishly limit myself to seconding two works that fit into my current reading goals and await developments.

I supposedly have a concentration on 17th century England this year, which I ruefully have to admit was in abeyance this spring. Back in the saddle, I'll second Paradise Lost..

And on my list of topics I mean to get to has been a revisit of Faulkner, whom I read when I suspect he was over my head. Recent rereads of Tender is the Night and Lolita among others have demonstrated my lack of discernment and appreciation in my salad days. So I second The Sound and the Fury.

Last edited by issybird; 07-01-2013 at 09:34 AM.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote