Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:48 AM   #42
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
Good point, Mrs_Often. Odd that books that work perfectly well on other readers would cause such an issue.

In my latest exchange with Kobo, they've asked me to install Adobe Digital Editions, and try sideloading books with that. So I have done another factory reset, firmware update, installed ADE, and copied 3 books on. Will know in another day or so whether things are in the dumper.
Ah that's a good test too. I'm interested to know the outcome! And it could never hurt (well, only time and frustration wise :S) to test kepubs again. As I recall you only tried them for a couple of days last time.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote