Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #41
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Gah what a mess.

I did notice though, that according to your event log you only tested kepubs for two days... granted the battery drain was not as bad as the tests with sideloaded epubs, but still, two days is not a real battery test.

If it is firmware though, why is not everyone experiencing such horrible battery problems...
Good point, Mrs_Often. Odd that books that work perfectly well on other readers would cause such an issue.

In my latest exchange with Kobo, they've asked me to install Adobe Digital Editions, and try sideloading books with that. So I have done another factory reset, firmware update, installed ADE, and copied 3 books on. Will know in another day or so whether things are in the dumper.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote