View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Yeah apps can suck the life right out of a tablet. I use GSAM battery monitor to keep track and check for running apps. I don't keep many apps on my KF. On my SGP5 I have tons. I can say Slacker Radio is the biggest battery hog I've come across. Even after I close the app it continues to suck juice. So now I force close after I am finish and that does the trick.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote