View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
That occurred to me, but since it's not registered I don't think it shows up. At least I couldn't find it in the ALT-411 or ALT-611 output. It's also not going to show up in my router's information since it's a 3G connection. I think that once I register it'll be there. Bit of a catch 22 though.

Anyway, where are the instructions for changing it? In the mean time I can reinstall the old board and see if I can register it. I'm pretty sure the mac address shows up as part of the registration.
If you have command line access on the kindle, doing the below will show mac, serial, and others..
Code:
idme ?
EDIT: You can also set those variables as well, IIRC
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote