View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #31
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Are you running sigil or sigil.sh ? Try the other
I have no sigil.sh. Only sigil. Which gets copied to /usr/local/bin when running "make install" (along with the support files that get copied to /usr/local/share and /usr/local/applications). I'm frankly a bit baffled.

Again, the sigil binary runs fine in the build directory (but can't find the dictionaries of course), but not after "make install" moves the binary to /usr/local/bin.

I see that the sigil.sh file is still buried in the Resource_Files folder of the source, but the "make install" target doesn't appear to have anything to do with that file anymore. From Sigil/CMakeLists.txt:
Code:
if( UNIX AND NOT APPLE )
    install( TARGETS ${PROJECT_NAME} RUNTIME DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/bin )
    install( FILES ${LINUX_DESKTOP_FILE} DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/applications )
    install( FILES ${LINUX_DESKTOP_ICON_FILE} DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/pixmaps RENAME sigil.png )
    install( FILES ${QM_FILES} DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/sigil/translations )
    install( FILES ${DIC_FILES} DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/sigil/hunspell_dictionaries )
    install( FILES ${EXAMPLE_FILES} DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/sigil/examples )
endif()
I assumed the sigil.sh script was a vestigial portion of an older version/process. Should I be manually doing something with it? I just built/installed/ran from git a week or two ago and didn't run into this issue.