View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
if a film can be available for me to own within a handful of months of being in the theater, why are readers still forced to wait up to a year or more for an mmpb of the same book? that has always driven me nuts. by the time it actually comes out i'll have either forgotten about it or moved onto other things.

and just an observation about movies: if studios are so afraid of losing money maybe they should try not spending hundreds of millions of dollars on films.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote