View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Opening ePub in Sigil breaks TOC and loses italics

I'm having a problem whereby simply opening up a certain ePub file, the TOC becomes un-nested and the italics in the book are lost. The only editing I did was to add an extra line of space between one of the headers and the body text in one of the sections before the book starts. And I know it's not the edit that "broke" things because before I do any edits and check the TOC in the TOC editor I can see how the TOC has already been changed. So something is being done upon import.

The epub file is one converted by Calibre from an original epub.

Does anyone have any idea what can be going on?
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote