View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 07:03 PM   #1237
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmimmo View Post
The bug persist if I call kindleunpack.py via a symlink that does not reside in the same directory as kindleunpack.py. I.e, if I call ~/bin/kindleunpack.py, it being symlink to ~/bin/KindleUnpack/lib/kindleunpack.py (irrespective of the path the symlink points to being relative or absolute).
You're right. I could duplicate it. I've pushed a commit to master that should fix the issue of __file__ resolving correctly for symlinks as well.

Pull the latest from master and let me know.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote