View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #162
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Moses - Steps to a Life of Faith [Kindle Edition]
Bob Saffrin (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Moses-Steps-Li..._154606011_f_3

Quote:
READ THE STORY OF MOSES AND LEARN HOW YOU CAN HAVE THAT SAME FAITH!

This book tells the story of Moses and how God used an ordinary man and shaped the events of his life to bring him to the place where he could be mightily used to accomplish God's purposes.

This book is about how God built faith into a man.
Did you know that God is a dreamer? He is, and one day he had a dream, and he thought to himself…“Who will I get to fulfill this dream?” Then he made you. He created you to fulfill a dream. You are made for a purpose.

Koow God's dream for you and believe Him to accomplish it in your life.

Endorsements:

I devoured this book in less than a day. So incredibly uplifting and well written I simply couldn't put it down! – Nostalgic0409

The book is grounded in the word of God and anointed of the Holy Spirit! There is encouragement to all who seek God's will for their lives. – Maureen H.

I will read this book over and over again, letting it's timeless truths fill my heart. – Kathy

I was inspired, enlightened, enriched and my faith was stirred. This book is filled with words of wisdom. – Chris

This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time! There is no way to read this and not have it change you. This author inspires the reader to believe and to trust God for our every need. – Julie

This book could be the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to you. Read “Moses, Steps to a Life of Faith” and enter into God's plan for your life to become the person he made you to be. Find the fulfillment and joy that you have been seeking your whole life.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote