View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #10
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Did you have Giorgio's Multitouch two Finger Light Adjustment patch installed? The start menu is not compatable with that.

Luck;
Ken
Nopes, the only thing I got installed are the Night Mode, and the Custom Screen Saver. I'm thinking of trying it again, but I don't know if manually searching through folders is my thing...

The only downside that I can see about File Manager system reader is I use Calibre to sort my books. And it'll take me a lifetime to find a book I want to read.
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote