Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #1378
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
I note that an unistall of JBPatch 3.x followed by a reinstall of JBPatch 4.0.0 triggers something like four automatic reboot-like things (three framework restarts followed by a full reboot). For the last couple of those reboots I was worrying rather a lot that I might have stuck the thing in a reboot loop... but thankfully not. The restarts and reboots eventually ended and I had a working JBPatch 4.0.0.

As an aside, until I went into the newly-re-added jbpatch.azw2 for the first time, it was appearing with the wrong name (the name of the next item in the list, also the first on a new page, an emailed-in Calibre-generated personal document). I suspect this is a perfectly normal firmware bug, nothing to do with JBPatch, but it has never happened before...
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote