View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #8
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
I'm struggling a bit with that file - it's a tricky character set to read in my editor. Could you make a cut-down version in English, just a couple of paragraphs would be fine? A corresponding image showing the mobi problem would also be useful. I'm not quite sure what you mean by spaces between sentences as calibre usually compresses multiple consecutive spaces into a single space. Are you talking about horizontal or vertical spacing?

Still using the cut-down sample: Do you get the extra spaces if you convert to ePub?

An after-thought
Perhaps you are not talking about "extra" spaces but rather than you don't even want a single space betweeen any sentences?

This might look a bit odd.Rather like the sentences in this paragraph?Is this what you actually want to achieve?This paragraph has no spaces between sentences.It's not so easy to read!

Last edited by Agama; 12-10-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: After Thought
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote