View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #190
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Good grief! The only thing premium about it is the price. The Nexus 7 has better specs.
What good are specs if the device doesn't run the apps I might want? I did research a Nexus 7 because I didn't want to spend the extra unnecessarily. Whilst I found a lot of apps did have android equivalents there were some gaps I couldn't get round. There's a lot of value in having a good app ecosystem.
m00min is offline   Reply With Quote