View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirepj View Post
Hi,

Newbie to the forum and to Calibre. I have several discs of Kindle books on discs, I've downloaded Calibre all good. But I'm trying to copy entire folders to it and without luck, maybe it can't be done ?

i.e. A single folder on the disc may contain 100 books, surely I don't have to open every single book to then subsequently add to Calibre ?

I'm going to be here all night and some if that's the case
Try selecting all the books inside the folder and dragging across into calibre?

Not sure if you can copy over a folder itself.
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote