View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #23
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I'm not quite sure what sideloading is. I have a SGT and when something isn't available I want in an app store, I just google it then go to the approriate website and download the app to the SGT. I don't recall being unlocked out so to speak doing that with what I've wanted.

Cannot one do the same with the KF?

Yes, you can do the same with the Kindle Fire. Sideloading is more transferring something from your PC to your Fire via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote