View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:51 AM   #8
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Reads like a generic response composed for the flood of email they must have received regarding the agency model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfy View Post
I find the mention of "greed" quite interesting, as I had certainly not used the word myself and had been very careful in my wording.
Funny thing is, I would be more inclined to buy from Macmillan if they were honest that it is greed/profit seeking that drives their business decisions (nothing wrong with that IMO). John Sargent almost went so far when he said price is determined by consumer demand.

EDIT: By the way, I see End of Eternity is now $9.99 so perhaps your letter had some effect.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote