Thread: Classic BN Reader & epub
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothrop View Post
How can I "authorize" my nook to my AdobeID? There seems to be no options in the Adobe Digital Editions reader that will do this.
From page 117 of the User Guide
Quote:
To authorize your nook for Adobe Digital Editions:
1 Start Adobe Digital Editions and then connect your nook to your computer, or connect your nook and then start Adobe Digital Editions.
2 Adobe Digital Editions detects your nook and displays the Device Setup Assistant.
3 Click Authorize Device.
4 Click Finished.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote