View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #554
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
AFAIK - All css is processed top to bottom so the lower, newer commands will over-ride the previous.

I though I'd posted a similar query here, but I can't now find it - maybe it's in the wrong sub-forum?. anyway, my observation was that append CSS adds lines to every stylesheet in the book, and there are usually 2 if you've used calibre to convert.
appending code to both seems harmless but the new book does fail a CSS validation done via SIGIL as the page_styles.css file is flagged as having errors
I think there is a modify epub development thread, maybe you posted the question there? I looked through most of the 37 pages until I found when append css was added.

I'll have to run some tests before I use this feature.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote