View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 03:41 AM   #545
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Cybmole, it is all to do with your general defaults, and what profile you have chosen for your device. .
I thought I understood this but now I am not so sure. Where is stored " what profile I have chosen for my device"

Looking again at how that works it seems that calibre does the choosing not me. I can see e.g. the Sony & the tablet device drivers listed under plug-ins but I see no way to force the use of one specific one, except by disabling the hundreds of others ?

does calibre" remember" the last device connected & share that info with the modify epub plug-in

if I connect device A,eject it, modify a book, connect device B, eject it, restore previous book version, modify same book, will I always get the same result. will I get same results if I modify while the device is still connected. Can you explain the interactions please.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote