View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:40 AM   #56
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothbardian View Post
Really? Most books are 6x9 inches or smaller. Which fits nicely on the Kobo in landscape mode (with some of the margin off the page).

What are you reading in A4?

I am talking about PDF documents here, not ebooks. I convert pure text PDF to ePUB btw.

I deal with PDF documents continuously with my engineering day job and I read them on my desktop PC monitor or my notebook, not my ereader.

Adobe designed the PDF system for PC's and laptops (larger screens) not ereaders.

I understand the desire of ereader owners to want to read PDF text or reference books. However a bigger screened device such as an iPad or KindleDX is far better to display such format documents.

IMHO, ereaders are geared towards reading ebooks, which I do not consider a PDF document to be.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote