Thread: UK Launch when?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:33 AM   #10
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Actually, I think you'll find that these guys are pretty excited about tech and gadgets. But they are bombarded with new stuff and new announcements, so they are pretty picky about which ones really get them excited. And they have their favorite stuff like all of us do also. Everyone has certain products or companies that just get you excited. Apple is the most common, I guess.

But I wish people could see past all the little things and realize how awesome the Sony Reader is. I think if the price were <$100 people would be going crazy over it. That day will come eventually, but not tomorrow.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote