View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
Tech Guy
Leftcoast, USA
Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 2 XL, Basic Kindle
Thank you

Thanks for your answer; within 5 minutes of joining, I found the perfect solution to the problem I was investigating.

I wanted to divide my library into technical manuals and pleasure reading (thankfully, there's a difference for me), but wanted to only share the pleasure reading with friends and family.

Note that this works on Linux if you leave out the ".exe" part. I tried it out, and it worked perfectly.

Marty Fried
Left coast, Calif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Yep, using the calibre-server.exe command line utility. Note, you'll have to assign different port numbers for each calibre-server instance.

calibre-server - calibre User Manual
Tech Guy is offline   Reply With Quote