View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #385
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helgetus View Post
This is important for me too. With my K3 with lighted cover I have to make sure to cover up the left side of the bed (where my wife is sleeping) with the cover. This is hopefully better with the KPW.
What I want to know, is there any light flickering or disturbance when turning the page with the KPW? I do not want the room to go dark and light for every page turn!
Reading in bed made the refresh page "flash" every time you turn the page disturbing to my wife. I adjusted the refresh rate to every 6 pages (not sure but that may be the default) and it was better. The other thing you'll notice that if you read a book with a lot of images on the page it appears that the Kindle does a refresh to the page no matter what the refresh settings are.
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote