View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well, here i am home again afterwards. it was a lovely evening, as always, and i'm sad it's over already but i'll be looking forward to the next one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Oh look, I think it automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence. And it looks like there's no need to "add yer own damn accents!"*

I hope you're all having fun and partying like lobsters.

*pshrynkism
yep, it adds its own damned accents, whether you want it to or not !

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Yesss ! Lovely company, lovely conversation, good drinks... How do you call that?
i call that a mobileread meetup !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote