View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
soilwork
useR!
soilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2, Kobo Libra H2O, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusgod View Post
I'm just curious, because I just got the 300 in january, i've had it for over a month,I just charged it with an AC adapter for the first time, the light turned off meaning it was done, and I've barely turned a few hundred pages and I'm already at half battery life. The first time I charged it, the battery was fantastic. I haven't done anything differently, so I'm curious as to why this might be happening.
I don't think using stand-by instead of power-off will hurt the battery. I have used my PRS-505 more than two years on Stand-By and it still holds its charges about 1~2 weeks.

Since you had your PRS-300 only about a month, I guess it is not charged multiple times yet. It takes at least several or more recharging cycle to get the battery calibration (and battery meter) correct so I would not worry too much unless the problem persists after several more charges.
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote