View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #459
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Toggle the third icon to the right of the search bar. This icon determines if you highlight searches or show only items in the search.
Back to highlighted. I am now up to 1.19 and noticed that in the last couple of releases I can't find the icon to determine if I highlight or show only items.

I'm at a loss on how to change the way searches and selections from the tag browser are displayed.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote