View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I can confirm that is happening already, at least on my part. In the past, I would've gone to the used bookstore to see if they had a classic (public domain) that I felt was missing from my library. Now, I'll get such things from the M.R. library or gutenberg.org.

I am also less likely to go to the used bookstore because I have very limited space. However, if I (really, really) like the book or am collecting that author/series, I'll get the eBook, then get a used DTB version.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote