View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 AM   #354
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
So, I used the alt trick and tried to add in 3 custom fonts, Charis from jswolf, Gentium book from blossom, and Caecilia that I modded myself.

Charis and Gentium both look really nice, but aren't suited for the size I like to read at. I have been reading on the PW with Caecilia at size 2 (from left) and when I use Charis and Gentium, they are both too small at that size. Gentium book looks better to me up at size 5 but is a bit too big and size 4 is a bit too small. Maybe it is just the way the font is designed with the unique tall l's and h's. Charis looks really nice at size 3 and gives the stock Caecilia good competition.
I've fount that Charis SIL at 3 is about the same size as Caecilia at 2.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote